Ten Things I've Learned from Teaching
1. Love is key to everything
2. I can not go in a store without finding something I NEED for my classroom.
3. Thank goodness scholastic does not have a charge account :)
4. When I have a baby it may never have a name.
5. Teaching is never ending
6. We are all broke before we get our next pay check
7. The cuter the better
8. Every year I start off missing my children from the previous year, and wonder how in the world the new kids are going be as sweet. Then I end the year crying because I love them so much!.
9. The kid who drives you the most crazy is NEVER sick! EVER!
10. Having car duty is never a good thing!