May 15, 2011

Linky Party !!!

I have been thinking about next year and this year has not even finished.:)  I would like to hear what your favorite teaching tools are.  I need some new ideas to start off a great new year,

My favorite thing that I started just this year was the calendar notebooks.  They were fantastic!  The kids really seemed to enjoy calendar time and everything it was about.  They also seemed to do much better on the math assessments. 

I also loved the fact that our school district is now starting writer's workshop!  Whew, we are now caught up with the rest of the teaching world! 
I would love to hear your ideas and suggestions! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Just checking on you to see if you have a button yet!

www.littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I am working on it!! :) Thank you for checking you are too sweet!!
Ashley

Post a Comment